Friday, April 22, 2011

Runaway with Me

Long Beach, CA is the one city I've resided at for the longest. Being a military brat, most of my life has been uprooted several times. So having a place where I can call home is quite important to me. So what a better way to pay tribute to the lovely beach town I call home is to talk about...what else? FASHION! I have to share with you a clothing line that is kitschy and taking over the heart of Long Beach. Recently, the Long Beach Grand Prix took over our little downtown and I was down there to watch the incredibly fast cars and enjoy the Sunny California weather. Later in the day, I had the pleasure of meeting the owner of RUN LBC clothing company.  I was ecstatic to see their simply stated clothing line! They offer hats, hoodies, and tops for both men and women. So if you're proud like me you should go ahead and RUN LBC!



No comments:

Post a Comment