Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake

There is nothing better to me than having a few sweet treats! I am a fan of it all...pastries, cupcakes, muffins  and the list goes on. That is why today I wanted to share a special treat with my readers today! During my recent trip up North, I had the pleasure of coming across a cute, vintage style bakery located in Arroyo Grande, called Eclair Bakery. They had everything from Crumble Top muffins and fresh baked bread to irresistible Apple Turnovers and heart warming Red Velvet cupcakes (which is an absolute favorite of yours truly!) Their customer service is surely impressive and most welcoming. You can feel the passion for making special baked treats to share with their customers just by walking into the kitschy bakery, which I feel most standard bakeries lack. So next time your sweet tooth is aching for something special and you are near the area, I highly recommend going to this lovely little bakery! They also specialize in custom orders and decadent wedding cakes!






117 East Branch Street
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Phone: (805) 481-7654

No comments:

Post a Comment