Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Get In My Belly!

So I just had to share my latest find of this most amazing new casual style restaurant. Located in the heart of Downtown Long Beach, CA, Tasty Pasty surely knows how to whip up the best Shepard's Pies in town! I discovered this hidden treasure when I was helping my friend out by working a shift at the Rhythm Lounge on Pine Street. Due to typical night club hours I finished work a bit after 2 AM. As the last of the One Love Community crew were heading out, the super awesome owner of Tasty Pasty approached us and let us in on their good treats they have to offer! Not only was I amazed at the fact that they were still open to serve delicious food but they let us try their Apple Pies too! They also have items on the menu that are Vegetarian friendly! So next time you are hit by a serious hungry feeling swing on by the Tasty Pasty


Tasty Pasty
245 Pine Ave. #130 
Long Beach, CA 90802
(562) 388-5007

No comments:

Post a Comment