Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inked

I am such a huge fan of all things vintage and letterpress products. I feel it takes a good sense of the "old days" to put together a well styled letterpress cards, stationary or tags. I was searching for new hang tags for all of the Lazy Leopard products and I was beyond giddy when I came across Lazy Day Cottage on Etsy.com! There are tons of different tags, cards and much much more. Themed from Nautical to the Vintage/French inspired. I ended up purchasing 3 different sets of tags because I was very impressed in the craftsmanship. I've not been more excited over letterpress products as I do now! Check out some of my favorite items for sale at the Lazy Day Cottage Etsy Shop.

Nautical Party Favor Bags

Vintage Inspired Tea Cup Stickers

Vintage Love Tickets with Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment