Monday, June 20, 2011

Modern Day Romeo

I just came across this powerful image on Yahoo News spot today and I had instant goosebumps from the unintentional snapshot by a news photographer during the hockey riot in Vancouver. I mean, what woman wouldn't want to have her worries instantly removed by a simple and romantic gesture in the midst of chaos and terror brought on by an overdose of testosterone (over a sport none-the-less)? Guys, I would say review and take notes of this one man's quick thinking cause this is surely one way to win hearts over many! I'd say this is definitively  an iconic kiss that is up there with the August 14th, 1945 "V-J Day Times Square Sailor Kiss"...and they say "hopeless romantics" are a thing of the past...

Photo taken by Richard Lam

No comments:

Post a Comment