Thursday, April 28, 2011

Paint Me Pretty

I fully believe in diversifying one self. What a better way than to take a gander at the latest emerging artists and their wordless visions. Being an artist myself, I can fully appreciate the hard work that goes into creating your thoughts into brush strokes. I love all sorts of art types and mediums from acrylics to architecture. I find it inspirational to see others who turn their passion of self expression in to a form that can be shared and loved by others. That being said, I would love to take the time to share the work and name of a talented San Diego, CA based artist. Jessica Grundy owner of Solocosmo. Her soft spoken art work definitely adds a punch with her use of colors and intimate details. Even better she has jewelry pieces that features her art! What I enjoyed most about in regards to learning about Jessica, is that she I like to dust and vacuum on Sundays. Check out some of my favorite pieces of her art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment