Monday, April 18, 2011

Into the Wild

To me, personal style is one the best ways to show others minute details of who you are without saying a word. Knowing that each person is uniquely different, I feel its important to find clothes that clearly express you personality. Being a female this day in age is definitely not easy, having so many images to be compared to on a daily basis strives many women to reach such perfections which not only seems stressful at times but creates such unfavored delusions of self-conscious issues. I say take the time to share the beauty of your personality and apply it to your wardrobe rather than trying to be something you're not. For those who know me, I am a lover of life, art, music and travels. During my life journey I've come to love all the details in life. Thus, I apply that philosophy to each outfit I compile together each day. Try to imagine my excitement when I came across this delightful clothing line, Wildfox Couture! It encompasses a playful and whimsically fashionable style all to its own. I'm absolutely ecstatic about their French inspired Spring line as I love all things related to the French! Check out some of my favorite looks from their 2011 White Label Spring and French inspired Spring Collections.





No comments:

Post a Comment