Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bag Lady

One of my obsessions are amazingly crafted handbags and clutches. For some reason, I can't seem to own enough. Although not just any bag will do! I carry a lot with me, call me over prepared :) So I look for several things when it comes to finding the right one. When shopping for the "IT" bag to add to my overzealous handbag collection it must be stylish, of good quality and most importantly be able to hold all of my trinkets I insist on carrying with me day to day. I was overly pleased when I found these amazing handbags and clutches made by Morgan Parish. Each bag can also be custom made to your liking, which for me makes it an absolute MUST HAVE! My favorite piece by her is the Prospect Clutch which is a plush leather sack clutch, with black ombre horsehair tassel. Stitched trimmed with magnetic snap closure, and raw edge finish. Now ladies if you are anything of a handbag connoisseur you may want to consider adding one for your collection! 






No comments:

Post a Comment