Sunday, May 8, 2011

WHOOs There?

I've always been a fan of the wise old owl seeing as I can closely relate to them. They are solitary and nocturnal birds of prey. The mystical owl is also the Greek Goddess's symbol which signifies wisdom and watchfulness. In nature they are elegant creatures that leave much to the imagination. I love to surround myself with items that inspire me, so collecting owl memorabilia is apparent in my home. Naturally, I am always on the hunt for great owl themed items. Thus, I instantly fell in love with the brand, I Sew Lucky created by a busy mother of five. She hand crafts the cutest plush owls I've seen in a while. Her creative use of fun patchwork is incorporated into each owl giving each one a special uniqueness to them. They come in array of various sizes and uses. I was abound with joy when I saw she even has plush owl bookends! This is surely to be a must have in any indie style home to add just the right amount of whimsical style I feel is needed in every home! Check out some of my favorite plush owls available at the I Sew Lucky online boutique!




No comments:

Post a Comment