Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Leather Knuckles

Do you love glitz, glamour and fashion? Well I absolutely do! I've spent some years living in Southern California's epicenter where fame, fortune and fashion is a part of your everyday life right on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, CA. I was in the thick of it all, working and one of the few living in one of Steve-O's (from Jackass) "domains" and rubbing elbows with the sub-elite. I assure you it was quite the experience of a lifetime that could possibly leave me to write memoirs of my Hollywood adventures...one day. During my time spent there I was on a merciless journey to find the latest and greatest accessories and apparel, considering I had it all within arms reach. One brand that will stick with me forever is Seril, created by designer Marjori Seril. It was her vision of cultivating her luxurious vision of creating high end accessories line that holds the essence of Hollywood street life. I can say with confidence that she has achieved just that! It felt like sheer ecstasy when I was first introduced to this amazing brand. Seril has a variety of badass knuckle clutches and handbags. It surely has also caught the eye of the rich and famous as Angelina Jolie has been spotted rockin' my personal favorite of the collection, the Knockout Clutch. Check out these great pieces that just may be worthy of your hard earned cash! 




 Featured Items:
Knockout Clutch $545
Lockdown Clutch $425
Evening Knockout LG $493

Angelina Jolie sporting the Knockout Clutch


No comments:

Post a Comment