Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Natural Instincts

City life for me can get a bit overwhelming at times. Between the city's racing heartbeat which thumps to the tune of the local police helicopters and tricked out cars whizzing by, it can lead me to feel a bit restless and longing for a few days of tranquility and solitude. So I've had the pleasure to escape the tight grasp of the fast pace city life, which has been the best inner self cleanse I've had in a long time. So as a tribute to my lone wolf-like get away I a wanted to share with you an amazing jewelry line that sells intricately adorned rustic jewelry pieces and primeval talismans. Founded in New England, Cloven has an array of jewelry pieces which will allow you to always surround yourself with natural beauty even if you don't have time for a quite little get away. Check out some of my favorite pieces they currently have available for purchase below. 

Trouvere of Gryphon's Moor

The Rath, Aspen Wood Necklace

My Undying Honor, Filigree & Bone Necklace

To check out more  goodies visit, Cloven


No comments:

Post a Comment