Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Kids On the Block

There are many reasons as to why I simply adore where I have grown my own life roots in good old Long Beach, CA. Aside from the sunny days at the Pike to enjoying my Jameson and tonic water at the local Hip-Ster bars on 4th Street, what I appreciate and love most is the diverse and creative counter culture  uprising in the underground. There are many days, if not most, where I still feel young at heart despite the fact that years seem to pass by like months as of late as I recollect the sweet and irreplaceable memories of the more youthful days. Recently, As I was driving in my car, I happened to be driving behind a car that had an unfamiliar bumper sticker which reads "livevil". I was a bit curious but went on with my day forgetting I'd ever seen it. Two days later as I was on the road to the dance studio, I saw that same sticker again on another car! I was then, even more intrigued. Naturally, I turned to Google to inquire about this new "hype" and I liked what I found. So today I wanted to provide you with a peek inside the uprising of the newest kids on the block, who have come together to make their mark starting with their clothing line that speaks for itself, LIVEVIL. Still curious? Visit their online STORE to see what all the hype is going to be. You just might thank me later :)





No comments:

Post a Comment